- No additional software required (100 % pure Java).
- Creates PDF looking similar to the HTML javadoc.
- Fully configurable through properties file.
- Embedding of custom TrueType fonts.
- Support for Chinese-/Korean-/Japanese language characters.
- Optional summary tables on several levels (e.g. print summaries for
inherited methods etc. only for elements within the API's scope).
- Optional hyperlink references.
- Support for "letter" and "A4" page format
- Support for "portrait" and "landscape" orientation
- Filtering of API for creating only an extract of an API, based on custom tags.
- Optional title page (external HTML or PDF file or predefined).
- Import of PDF pages for an extended introduction / overview part.
- Import of additional HTML or PDF pages as appendices.
- Custom bookmarks can be created through special HTML comments within HTML pages.
- Custom page breaks can be triggered through special HTML comments within HTML pages to improve printouts.
- Optional bookmarks frame (outline) with support for the -group parameter and custom bookmarks.
- Optional alphabetical index of all classes and members at end of document.
- Supported several embedded HTML tags (see separate list)
- Optional encryption of document.
- Customize order of packages.